Sal Fulcher Psychotherapy & Counselling
We all have times in our lives when we feel lost, scared or blocked from living a full and happy life. Often we are too close to ourselves to untangle our knots on our own. Therapy gives you a safe, confidential space to express what’s really going on for you with someone who gets it. It's a collaborative process where together we discover the answers to overcome your struggles and work out how you can move forward and feel better.
As well a therapeutic relationship, I integrate a range of psychotherapy techniques to help you. My preferred approaches are EMDR and IMTT as in my experience they offer the most effective and long lasting results. However I also draw on CBT, Psychodynamic and Person Centred approaches.
Therapy can help you...
- Increase your sense of self-worth & self compassion
- Build better relationships
- Increase positive moods and behaviours
- Heal past trauma
- Recognise your values, strengths & achieve your goals
I work with a range of clients with a variety of struggles, however I have particular expertise and passion for helping people overcome;
- Low Self Esteem
- Addiction (e.g. gambling, drinking, drugs, shopping, technology)
- Trauma (e.g. neglect, abuse, accidents, extreme experiences)
To arrange a first session or ask any questions contact me at;
I will respond within 24 hours. I look forward to hearing from you.